Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Head seeks ride from Kook to Virginia

"My name is Head. I'm trying to get home to Bluemont, VA.  Can you help me?  If you or a friend are heading east, please take me with you as far as you go.  Then leave me with someone else who can help me get to Bluemont.  Take a picture, and email it to head@headacross.us.  Tell my website about my journey -- where you got me, where you left me, and what happened?

I'm trying to get to Porkchop who lives at:

2008 Morgan Mill Road
Bluemont, Virginia 20135

See my journey at: http://headacross.us

Please treat me well..."




3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize this has become Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone take that stupid head and throw it off the Oceanside pier....problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the Encinitas City Council with you!

    ReplyDelete