Friday, August 14, 2026

We're #7!

 ... in US News' best places to retire for quality of life.

 HT: Bubbleinfo

10 comments:

  1. if you can stomach giving 13% of your hard earned retirement income to a completely failing state and local government, then you are set.

    We see you Bruce Ehlers with your complete disregard for a long-term City financial plan and your continued support for building an obese totally unproductive City Hall.

    -.Resign Bruce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alabama is cheap.

      Delete
    2. Haaa haa

      I just keep buying more properties to max out rental units All you can suck on my bank statements and suck asses. Staff bends over backwards to appease all of our projects.

      We even have our own dedicated director to make sure our services go smoothly as low cost as possible. Best part is, he is from Orange County, land of the box-pointes.

      He knows what we wantπŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄ And it’s very easy to get there with this guy. ✅

      Delete
  2. I suspect. Kst of those expensive apartments may be rented by old people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't see squat.

    You do have an agenda.that we are constantly, incessantly, reminded of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all see the Truth. Bruce owes the voters an apology, and should step down.

      Delete
  4. Adam Robinson is developing the former Keno's property and just bought up property in downtown Encinitas. Coast News published an unflattering article including the Keno's development a few weeks ago, Thunder reposted it and made a less than favorable comment.

    Robinson then commented, noting that he still had invoices to pay Thunder Jones for the concrete for the Keno's project. Now Thunder is warning people to be nice to Mr. Robinson on a post about his downtown purchase.

    You can't make this stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. US News and Fakery?

    Good lawdy!

    Average Commute: 21 minutes- LOL
    Other than the population everything else is bullshit! HAhaha

    Bring Elon Musk back! He will save us! He will send rockets into the sky to mars to all of the douchebags to their forever home! Lets gOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I’m already late for work so I guess I’ll pop another 20 mm of tizzy and just cruise through the rest of this daze day on IG just like yesterday.

    Maybe I’ll drive somewhere when my munchies peak, I hope there’s not moms out trying to go get smoothies or something. They are so hard to see after staring at TV and phone all morning.

    - Freashow activist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops. So highfingies are not working.

      20 MG is Stiizy

      Delete