For today's meeting, I dressed up like a member of Star Trek. I didn't really pay attention to what was being discussed because I was daydreaming about being on the Starship Enterprise....higher education is indeed light years away. - Jace
He says “we’ll take a 10 minute break” and it carries over to 15 or 20 minutes.
He hires a totally incompetent city manager, but what the heck he’s on his way out anyway., He doesn’t have many years left of remembering pay taxes. And he thinks she sure is cute. He imagines what she used to look like when she was a PE instructor back in her AZ hometown.
For today's meeting, I dressed up like a member of Star Trek. I didn't really pay attention to what was being discussed because I was daydreaming about being on the Starship Enterprise....higher education is indeed light years away.
ReplyDelete- Jace
🤣
Delete…. no one respects Bruce. and why should they?
ReplyDeleteHe says “we’ll take a 10 minute break” and it carries over to 15 or 20 minutes.
He hires a totally incompetent city manager, but what the heck he’s on his way out anyway., He doesn’t have many years left of remembering pay taxes. And he thinks she sure is cute. He imagines what she used to look like when she was a PE instructor back in her AZ hometown.